Saturday, June 19, 2010

One of the best days of my life :D

LB started his Saturday teaching gig again today, 12.30p-11pm. He left this morning at 9 to do recycling, then finally at 11.30 to get to campus. This has pretty much been the most amount of one-on-one time I've had with NMTB, ever! LB has been w/o steady work since 2008 and just recently got a job, pending the pre-employment physical (a military injury might prevent him getting the job, even though the military just denied him increased disability). With me already working FT, this would mean NMTB would end up in daycare. He's so social and all that, only the little things worry me (will he handle the new environment, is the place clean, will they cloth diaper...). I did put in for a new job that is strictly work from home (it's legit) and my stuff is in HR with them. If I get that, I'll take it, because it'll pay ~$10-15K more, which is sorely needed to pay off debts and get us on the road to #2. But today has been such a fantastic day with NMTB that I'm really really jealous of people who can afford to be SAHPs. It's just been so fantastic being with him, seeing how he plays, seeing him learn things the first or second time I show him and the snuggle time :) Ah....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers